Our rehabilitation services are designed to help patients through the process of recovering from injury or illness. Our goal is to help people regain their independence and improve their lives.
Our therapy programs are designed around you – your needs, your recovery. Our patients range from the competitive athlete, weekend warrior and injured worker to the traumatic brain injury with significant neurological impairment. From newborns to the elderly, we believe your healthcare should directly enhance the quality of your life. We consider it a privilege to share our knowledge and experience with you while assisting you to reach your recovery goals.
The following are some of the most common reasons to see one of our therapists:
- Arthritis and degenerative joint diseases
- Back/neck pain, tingling or numbness
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Chronic pain
- Cognitive-communication disorders
- Core strengthening
- Decreased motor coordination
- Dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Joint mobilization, myofascial release, soft tissue mobilization and trigger point release
- Orthopedic and sports related injuries
- Rheumatic conditions/fibromyalgia
- Vertigo/balance problems
- Voice and language disorders
- Work-related injuries
Once your physician has prescribed outpatient therapy, our team provides a comprehensive evaluation and completes an individualized treatment plan designed to help you relieve pain, increase mobility and strength, improve balance, limit permanent disabilities and enhance performance.
When it comes to your rehab, you have a choice. You have the power to choose a rehabilitation team that will help you achieve your best physical outcomes and functional goals.